Thursday, June 7, 2012






So I'm living at Vantaa right now. That's my room above and there's my new backpack also. It eats 55 liters, so it's quite big and enough big for traveling too! I have my cousin's old room right now and I also have a balcony.

Weather is quite nice here at least at evenings! Usually sun is shining and it's so beautiful. Apple trees are in flower and that's very pretty. I want to take some photos about them too.

My work week has started, and already I've sold already eleven magazines, so there's 30 to go till 40. In two weeks I need to sell 40 magazines, so I earn my flights and two weeks accommodation in Thailand. And this isn't so bad job either, I was surprised it isn't so annoying and hard. So I have my hopes up to Bangkok! I'm not gonna fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment