Monday, May 21, 2012

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up

via  http://bangkoking.blogspot.com
via  http://bangkoking.blogspot.com




It feels stupid do the First post of blog. But I guess it's necessary if I want to start write a blog. 

So, I introduce myself. I'm born in 18 of June, 1993. At the moment it makes 18 years, but I have birthday less than a month now. Gemini is my horoscope. I have born to be a girl, but past few (~4) years I've been thinking and trying to find myself more, so this day I could say that I am queer/androgynous. But I feel I'm more guy than a girl. That's enough about it now, but this is my blog so I guess I'm going to talk about it sometimes. But here I call myself Jooa.

My current, formative school ends in two weeks. I've put some applications to some schools, but at this moment school isn't my first opinion. 

I got a telemarketing job from Helsinki, that I'm going to do in June and July. If that goes well, I'm able to continue my work in Bangkok, Thailand. That's my target now. Bangkok. I've never been in there. I've only traveled to Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Poland and UK

It's my dream - travel the world. Asian cultures inspires me a lot. Buddhism and other Asian religions too. 

I'll update next when I've heard something from my employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment